District Budget Information 2023-24
The Central Square School District is committed to keeping our community informed as we work through the fiscal challenges confronting the School District. This site has been set up with information regarding the District's budget development.
- Budget Newsletter - A comprehensive look at the proposed revenue, expenditures, propositions and BOE candidates
- Budget Presentations - Presentations/information presented at the BOE meetings
- Public Hearing Documents - NYS required district budget data
ANNUAL BUDGET VOTE and SCHOOL BOARD ELECTION - MAY 16, 2023
- NYSED School Year Financial Transparency Report
- NYS School Funding Transparency Form
- Homeowner Tax Rebate Credit (HTRC)
- School Budget 101
- Statewide School Finance Consortium - SSFC
- How do I contact my elected officials?
Budget Fact Sheets
- The three tax levy numbers under New York State's tax levy "cap"
- New York's Tax Levy "Cap" Formula: How does it add up?
- Raising the stakes for schools...Today's contingent budgets
- Mandates & Mandate Relief - The rules that govern our schools and school budgets
What does New York State's Property Tax Cap mean?
How is a School Budget Created?
Watch this "School Budgets 101" video to find out.
What's the Last Straw for New York Public Schools?