Office of Registration
Paul V. Moore High School
44 School Drive
Central Square, New York 13036
315-668-4220 x70352 or 315-978-6126 (fax)
The Central Square School District is now accepting registration applications in a secure, easy to use online portal.
Please watch the walk-through video below before completing the Online Registration. Once you have watched the video, please continue on to use the online registration link and complete all areas. You must complete this process in one session.
Parents must provide the following information at time of registration, please have the following documentation ready before you start the registration process:
- Proof of residency documents (see Proof of Residency Information below)
- Child's birth certificate (mandatory)
- Proof of child's immunization (mandatory) *In accordance with NYS requirements for school, please check with your child's health care provider to be sure records and immunizations are up to date. Per Public Health Law Section 2164, any student for whom the school does not receive documentation within 14 days of the first day of entrance must be excluded. This 14-day period may be extended to 30 days for a student arriving in New York from out of state.
- Proof of child's last physical
- Previous school address and phone numbers including fax phone number (mandatory)
- Proof of custody (necessary for non-parent or guardian situations): Please contact the registrar to submit copies of this item or email them to email@example.com.
- If applicable, most recent Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan. Please contact the registrar to submit copies of this item or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo ID
If you have your child's most recent report card or other school records, we encourage you to email them to email@example.com.
Proof of Residency Information
Under New York State Education Law 3202(1), a school district is required to admit “only district residents who are over 5 and under 21 years of age.” Residency means domicile, which requires one’s physical presence and the intention to remain there permanently. A student’s legal school district residence is presumed to be that of his parents or legal guardian. To determine residency, the district will need to review all facts specific to the residency in question, however, a minimum of two (2) proofs of residency must be provided at time of registration.
The following list includes examples of documents that may be submitted:
- A deed or other indication of real property ownership
- A lease or rental agreement
- A utility bill in the parent's name showing an address within the district dated within the last 30 days
Change of Address:
Please contact the Registrar at 315-668-4220 ext. 70352 for any change of address. You must provide at least two (2) proof of residency documents. The Registrar will explain what proof of residency will be required and help you navigate the change of address procedure.