Student Registration

  • Central Square Central School District is now accepting registration applications for the 2019-2020 school year.

    Office of Registration
    Paul V. Moore High School
    44 School Drive
    Central Square, New York 13036
    315-668-4220 x70226 or 315-668-4332 (fax)
    M-F Hours:  7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.


    In case of a snow day or 2-hour delay, the Office of Registration is closed.  Please rebook your appointment online. 

    Any questions, please call the registration office. 

    For your convenience, you can register your child(ren) in one of two easy ways:

    • The Central Square Central School District offers an online Pre-Registration Website which allows you to input all of your personal information into a secured easy to use template. 
    • Just click on the blue bolded words to access the website.
    • This will allow you to book an appointment convenient for you and continue to the website to complete the online registration. 

    • Registration packets can be downloaded and printed for parents to complete prior to visiting the registration office.

    Parents must provide the following information at time of registration:

    • Proof of residency (see Proof of Residency Information below)
    • Child's birth certificate (mandatory)
    • Proof of child's immunization (mandatory) *In accordance with NYS requirements for school, please check with your child's health care provider to be sure records and immunizations are up to date.
    • Proof of child's last physical
    • Previous school address and phone numbers including fax phone number
    • Proof of custody (necessary for non-parent or guardian situations)
    • If applicable, most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan
    • Photo ID

    If you have your child's most recent report card or other school records, we encourage you to bring those records with you at time of registration.  All other records will be requested from your child's previous school.

    Proof of Residency Information

    Under New York State Education Law 3202(1), a school district is required to admit, “only district residents who are over 5 and under 21 years of age.” Residency means domicile, which requires one’s physical presence and the intention to remain there permanently. A student’s legal school district residence is presumed to be that of his parents or legal guardian. To determine residency, the district will need to review all facts specific to the residency in question.

    The following list includes examples of documents that may be submitted:

    • A deed or other indication of real property ownership;
    • A lease or rental agreement;
    • A utility bill in the parent's name showing an address within the district;
    • A copy of a valid driver's license of the parent indicating permanent address


     Incoming Kindergarteners

    To be eligible to attend school, children must be five years old by December 1 of the year they enter kindergarten. To register for the Fall 2019 school year please schedule an appointment at:

    Please bring the following information with you to your appointment:
    *Proof of residency
    *Copy of Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate
    *Copy of immunizations
    *Copy of physical
    *Proof of custody (necessary for non-parent or guardian situation


    Universal Pre-K Applications

    Please visit our Universal Pre-K web page