College and Career Center
Welcome to the Paul V. Moore High School Career Center!
Here you will find resources to help you become college and career ready.
You can start investigating which careers are right for you by attending the following work-based learning opportunities:
- Career Discussions led by professional working in the field
- Field Trips (off campus), and
- Virtual Field Trips (on campus)
You can learn more about all the opportunities listed above, by visiting Google Classroom and adding (joining) the Career Center classroom by entering the following code "5j6a89z"
In addition, you can visit our Career Center Google Classroom to do the following:
- Find out when college admissions and military representatives will be visiting the career center
- Request a job shadow
- Learn about various volunteer opportunities available
- Explore online career and college planning resources
Remember, whether you are college-bound, exploring technical or trade schools, interested in joining the military, or considering entering the workforce after graduation, the Career Center is where your journey begins!
Career Center Opportunities
Architecture & Construction
Education & Training
Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
Hospitality & Tourism
Arts, A/V, Technology & Communication
Government & Public Administration
Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
Business Management & Administration
Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
Transportation, Distribution & Logistics