Family involvement is one of the most important keys to student success. The PTA is a great way to get the whole family involved with your child's education!
What is PTA?
PTA is a volunteer organization devoted to the educational success of children. At Millard Hawk Primary, the PTA is involved with events such as:
- PARP (Pick A Reading Partner)
- Character Events
- Holiday Parties
- Book Fairs and Scholastic News
- School photos and yearbook
- Field Trips
- Winter and Summer fun days
- Much more!
Why join PTA?
- Research shows that children perform better when parents are involved both at home and school. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Stay informed! There is no better way to know what’s happening at school.
- The PTA is a great way to meet other parents and build a sense of community.
- Your PTA membership entitles you to discounts at businesses such as: AARP, Hertz, MetLife, Schwan’s Cares, Staples, Sylvan and TeenSafe.
Who can join PTA?
Anyone who cares about children’s education. We welcome parents, teachers, grandparents, caregivers, community members, or anyone who wants to see the children of MHP succeed!
How do I join?
Membership is $5 for adults and $4 for students. This year we have two ways to join. Please choose the way that is most convenient for you.
||"pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh."